Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's That Smell??

Today was relatively uneventful. Bucky and I did laundry at my parent's house today. On the way there, he was very sleepy in the car so I put him down for a nap when we arrived. He fussed and then got quiet so I assumed he fell asleep. About 30 minutes later I heard him talking to himself. I went in the room and smelled a really strong perfumy smell that wasn't there before. I then noticed that he had pulled a little jar that was filled with liquid and has reeds in it into the crib. The sheet, mattress pad, pillow and all his clothes were wet. He was so proud of himself that he just grinned at me. The other day he pulled his music player into his crib. **Note to self: My child's arm can reach much further than it used to so move everything at least 10 feet from crib!!**

No comments: