Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ooh - Look at the Horsey (but DON'T touch)

My mom and I took Bucky up to my aunt Bonnie's house in Fountain (or is it Youngstown?) today and wanted to see how he reacted to her horse, Max. Bucky was not amused. The closer we got to the horse, the tighter the grip on the back of my shirt and the tighter his little legs squeezed. He was not about to let go. After all, the horse's head was as big as Bucky's whole body. He would get close but the minute the horse moved, we both jumped back. You see, I'm not too fond of animals that are bigger than me either. He gets it honestly and I know my anxiety about it didn't help him overcome his. He preferred to be on the ground and then jump into my arms when Bonnie's huge dog came running at him. They were just playing and both seemed to thoroughly enjoy it!

No comments: