Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Must Love Baths!!

Tonight was Bucky's first experience with a bubble bath. He has had some allergies and sinus issues so I tried the Vapor Bath that a friend gave us before he was born. I thought it would just dissolve in the water but we were both surprised to find bubbles in the bathtub. He was skiddish at first since he couldn't see his feet or the ground but quickly acclimated himself to the bubbles. He touched them. He played with them. At one point, he tried to eat them. It was fun to watch my kid experience something as simple as a bubble bath for the first time. He loved it so much that he started fussing when it was time to end and they started disappearing down the drain. I left some of them in the tub so it wouldn't traumatize him. After all, I don't want him to start thinking that he, too, will disappear down the drain.

No comments: