Thursday, August 7, 2008

Starting a Blog

I was convinced today to start a blog so Buck can "see" what is happening while he is overseas fighting for our continued right to blog. I've been wanting to start one for a while but kept finding reasons and excuses not to do it. For one, I have many other things I could be doing right now rather than sitting in front of my computer. Another, I need to clean my house. Another, I hate starting in what I feel is the middle of things. Our son is almost 15 months old now and I feel like I should have started this, oh, about 15 months ago...or even 24 months ago when I found out we were expecting, but I guess it's better late than never. With family being scattered everywhere it's nearly impossible to keep everyone up to date with us and our little one's progress. After all, I don't have time to call everyone every time he does something cute or funny or new. I would never talk to my son because I would always be talking to everyone else. So, anyway, I'm trying this to see how I do at it and hopefully it'll turn out to be easier than I previously thought. The following pictures were taken on 07/29/08. The first was our tasting of pudding - Apparently, he loved it! The second was taken at a concert in the park for the On-Call Band, my dad's jazz band.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! Way to go April, I told you it was easy!!!! Everyone is going to love it!