Monday, September 1, 2008

Thanks Gustav

We, thank goodness, did not receive much weather today courtesy of Hurricane Gustav. Anna and Jimmy met Bucky and I at the mall today to get the boys out of the house and so we could get some exercise. (Plus today you could get free chick-n-strips if you wore your football team's logo - GO SEMINOLES!! - so we all at lunch for $6.) Anyway, we tried the balloon room at the arcade for $2/child. That lasted about 5 minutes - maybe. Bucky wasn't too thrilled with it and Jimmy wanted to get out and ride the cars. So we got them out and sat them at the free car games so they could "drive." Note to self: start with the free stuff next time ;). After that we went to the carousel for two. They enjoyed that more than anything. They were mainly just tired of being in their strollers. Then we made our way to our almost free lunch. We headed to Sears b/c I wanted to see if they had any toddler-sized football shirts. They didn't but they did have a realatively good sale. I bought Bucky some jeans and a 3 piece outfit that included a jacket for winter. I can't wait for cooler weather...not cold, just cooler. After that, he took about a 30 minute nap. He's not feeling 100% and it's hard for him to breathe well when he's laying down. I think and hope that it's just sinuses but I'm definitely keeping a close eye on him because I don't want a Christmastime repeat.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

I prob passed you guys. Jackson had his pictures done today. Which was a big waste of our time! At least I have good one year pics!