Sunday, September 7, 2008

Daddy's Dog Tags

The other day, Bucky and I were in my room while I was changing clothes. He occupies himself quite nicely but I watch to make sure he doesn't grab anything dangerous. When we went into the living room, I noticed something around his neck. He had grabbed Buck's dog tags and had put them over his head and on his neck. He was so intrigued that he sat down and studied them a few minutes later. I think he misses his daddy.




Bucky had his 15 month checkup and shots on the 4th. He did very well...he only cried a little and didn't seem to have any effects from the shots. Apparently, though, he could develop a rash two weeks later b/c of the chicken pox shot or the MMR, both of which were new to him. But don't worry, I was told, this means his immune system is fighting it. Um...OK... He weighed 22 lbs and 6 oz and was 29 1/4" long. He is almost at 25th % for weight and is back on the charts at 5th % for height.

1 comment:

Hubbell said...

I literally almost cried seeing that picture with Buck's dog tags-then to read it-you are doing a great job April. I am sure he misses his Daddy-but he has one heck of a mom taking care of him.