Friday, September 5, 2008

My Chair

We went to my parents' house yesterday to do laundry yet again. Hubbell and Chase came by so we could discuss my Pampered Chef party details. I put some animal crackers on Bucky's tray for his booster chair. It was on the floor so they could reach the snacks. Next thing I know, Bucky has climbed into his chair and corralled all the animal crackers right in front of him. I couldn't believe he had been able to climb in and put his feet under the tray. Chase didn't seem bothered by this - he still went up and got a cookie when he wanted it. In fact, when the first batch was gone, Chase came to us, clapped and held his hands out - that's his way of saying "more." When they were finished eating, I helped Bucky out of the seat. Later he had climbed back into the chair for some reason and this is what we found. Crazy Kid!!

No comments: