Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jr. Museum on 9/15/08

I'm a little behind on blogging but here goes... We went to the Jr. Museum again last Monday. It's free so I try to take him about twice a month. Bucky played with Chase and Evelyn. Ethan was there, too, but he was being entertained by his mom's hand puppets :) . He loves the light pens. This room is dark but has pens that write with light on one of the walls. He knows how to hold the pen and his fine motor skills seem to soar when he is writing. Chase and Bucky both enjoyed throwing marbles into a large funnel where they would glow and spin around and around. While Bucky was throwing them, Chase walked to me with his hands held out. Usually when he does this, he thinks my legs are his mom's legs and quickly changes his mind when he looks up and realizes it isn't his mom looking down at him. This time he knew it was me so I picked him up. He let me hold him and then he put his head on my shoulder. It was so sweet!! Bucky saw us but quickly went back to his game. This action is very rare for Chase as he does not let many people besides his mom and dad love on him.

1 comment:

Hubbell said...

That is a great picture of Chase---do you have more?