Thursday, September 11, 2008

He's not a baby anymore

I took Bucky to get his first haircut yesterday. My mom went with us so I would have pictures to show. He was soooo good. He didn't cry or fuss at all. He was squirmy at the beginning because he felt her touching his ears. We got him interested in watching Shrek (the video game) and all was well. He even "played" it a little. Once Shrek ran into a tree he threw the controller so he was done with that. He sat very still until the end when he was ready to get up and run. They put his hair into a baggie and gave us a certificate with the date on it. It was all very sweet for his first haircut but I think I'll try a barber shop for half the price next time. I must say this, though, I didn't realize how much I ran my fingers through his hair until last night.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

He looks like such a big boy! I can't wait to see it in person.