Saturday, May 14, 2011

Terrific Tots Program

WARNING: Lots of cuteness to follow!

Bucky had his TTP Program yesterday morning. The Theme was "Down On The Farm." They sang several songs and did several "dances" with the motions and sounds for the songs. It was absolutely adorable!! What surprised all of the parents was that every kid stayed on the stage and participated without getting upset and without being forced to be there. I have to admit, I teared up a little when I realized (yet again) how big our little boy is getting and how mature he looks now compared to the beginning of the school year. But I sucked it up, blinked real fast and went on about my business :). Bucky had a great time singing the songs and I could definitely pick out his voice - not because I'm his mom but b/c he was louder through parts of the songs :). Video to follow if I can figure out how to load it...





1 comment:

LouellaRuth said...

Those are adorable pictures!!!