Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there!

For Mother's Day this year, sans hubbies, my military sister and I grilled out...hamburgers and hot dogs all around. While it is certainly not the most ideal form of celebration, you learn to adapt and overcome when you are an Army Wife. This is also the stage in the deployment when you realize just how many holidays there are in a year and how many you missed spending together. Back to the festivities - while the meat was cooking, the kiddos played in the sprinkler. All in all it was an enjoyable afternoon and cookout.


And this is my Mother's Day present from the hubs. It may not mean much to most people, but he knows I would never spend money on something nice for myself so he did it for me :). It's a Diane von Furstenberg 21" Expandable Rolling Suitcase...and it's GORGEOUS!! I am very impressed with my hubby's "style" choice on this one! In case you are able to read this - Love You Babe!! and Thanks!!




No comments: