Saturday, May 28, 2011

Family Day #2

On May 18, Bucky's Lil Dragon class had another Family Day. I took my good camera this time because I wanted better pictures than the first time. This time he broke two boards and received a red stripe on his belt to go with his green stripe. Normally this would be ok. However, his Sensei had told me prior to the class that Bucky would be getting a patch as well. Bucky came to me after getting his stripe, very upset, and said "I want one of those." I told him not to worry about it. Being the mother that I am I asked the Sensei about it after most of the other parents had left. He informed me that he completely forgot to get the patch out of his case but that Bucky was supposed to get a patch. He did go get the correct one and gave it to Bucky. Talk about a proud little boy! Any guesses about which pass he got?? If you guessed "Top Puncher" you are correct. Imagine that!

No comments: