Sunday, May 29, 2011

Big Boy's 4th B'day Party

After much deliberation, I decided to have Bucky's party at the house. I don't know why I worried about it so much because just like last year, it was wonderful. The weather was great and all but one of the people invited were able to make it. The kiddos were playing outside for most of the party. I think the only reason they came in was for the cake/ice cream and for Bucky to open his presents. He loved everything he received. Thanks to Lisa for video taping and to Julie for taking pictures so I could enjoy my little boy's day. And Big Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate this wonderful day with us!

1 comment:

LouellaRuth said...

Guess my first comment did not go thru.
Looks like my dear grandson had a good Birthday.
I love all of you so very much.
Gma