Saturday, December 6, 2008

Way behind on my Goal

Ok - So my goal for December was to bring everyone the 25 days until Christmas, Bucky style. However, since it's the 6th and I have yet to post anything, all entries will be abbreviated so you don't get bored. I have managed to take at least a few pictures of Bucky everyday and remember what was going on so hopefully everyone can catch up with me.

On the first day of December Bucky was in one of his crazy moods. After breakfast he decided to make some faces at me when he saw the camera. Then I proceeded to name parts of his body and he was actually willing to point them out for me. First he was cheesing it up for me. Then we found our hair, nose, teeth (he feels them with his tongue), and we tried to find our belly but quickly grew frustrated when our "shirt" wouldn't come up.

No comments: