Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 13th - Shopping Day

We went shopping this morning to try and finish up but failed. I only have a few more to buy for and they're not big gifts; I just have to do it. Every time we go in Target now, Bucky remembers the food area and decides he is hungry. I usually get him popcorn or a pretzel b/c he is usually not that hungry and it's something we can share. Today he got popcorn. We got some random shopping done and then headed to the mall for Sears and lunch. I was able to find some good sales on clothes for him and use my $5 off coupon (YAY!!). We headed to the food court but quickly turned around once we got there b/c there were just too many people. He fell asleep on the way back to the car and took a 2 1/2 hour nap once we got home. He didn't quit eating after he woke up until he finally went to bed around 8:45. This was the third time I had put him down for sleep. I bought some wall stickers that are removable at Sears so I let him decorate part of the wall. He really enjoyed being able to help me decorate and seemed proud of a job well done.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Hey April! So glad you have one of these. I love this blog b/c you can really get people up to date with everything. I'll make sure to follow your blog. What are your plans for Christmas?