Monday, December 8, 2008

December 6th (pt 2) - Christmas is almost here

I don't remember what I wrote in the previous blog and am too lazy to reread at this moment so in case I haven't already said - December 6th was extremely busy. We went shopping in the morning/early afternoon, watched SEC game for a couple of hours, went to mom's work because there was going to be a Santa there and I wanted pics, and then we went to the parade downtown until about 7:45PM. Before we left for the parade, I tried to take some pics of me and Bucky to put in cards this year. I also tried to get a picture of him wearing his hat but he'd rather play peek-a-boo. He did pretty good since it was on timer and noone was there to get his attention. He would laugh right after the picture took because the flash was apparently very funny that night. I did get some good ones of him and my mom, though. Bucky actually did ok with Santa but wouldn't let me put him down so I ended up in the pic...sorry :) From there we rushed to Chick-Fil-A to get him some dinner and then off to the parade. We were all bundled up because it was in tht 50's but the wind was chilly for those of us with Florida blood. He really enjoyed the parade this year. I was very excited to see how he did with everything going on. He loved the music, was waving to people, and started blowing kisses to random folks. He started off sitting in the stroller, then on the stroller, then we would take turns holding him and then he wanted down and started dancing in the street. It was so funny. I have video of it but have no idea how to get the video to the computer so you'll just have to take my word for it and enjoy the pics.




No comments: