Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 5th - A Busy Day

Our day started with Chase coming over so Hubbell could run some errands. Bucky and Chase had so much fun as always. I left Bucky's bedroom door open so they could freely run about and play with the toys. Chase did so much better with Rascal and vice versa. Once the newness wears off Rascal calms down. They both did very well until the TV and remote were rediscovered but that's to be expected with curious little minds and hands. That afternoon, my mom brought my Christmas decorations and 4 1/2 foot tree so Bucky and I could get our house ready for the holidays. He helped me hang some ornaments and then wanted to do it by himself. He actually learned how to pull the loop apart to make it wider so it will fit over the branch :) Later that night after he was in his pajamas and ready for bed, he wanted to watch his snowglobe one more time. I twisted the knob for the music and handed it to him. He sat it down very carefully on the floor and laid down beside it so he could watch the snow fall. Such a cute, peaceful ending to a slightly hectic day.

No comments: