Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 8th - 18 month checkup

Monday was a very casual day again. I was busy doing housework while Bucky went from chillin' to runnin' back to chillin'. I took a picture of his morning hair - it was hilarious. We went to his doctor's appt around 830AM (I don't know what I was thinking when I made that appointment). I hung some rope lights around our door while he was napping - can I just say that they look great but were a big PITA to hang?!?! You have to screw in clips for the rope every foot or so and when there is 18 feet, it takes strength and patience - two things I am lacking at the moment. But anyway - I got it done. He was feeling ok from his shots but we still hung around the house for the rest of the day because I didn't want to risk going out and then him feeling rotten or having a fever. He was 24 lbs (10-25%) and 31" long (25%). All of a sudden he is taking off - he has grown 4" in 6 months according to their measurements - craziness!!

No comments: