Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

My mom and dad went trick-or-treating with Bucky and I this year. We started at the Hiland Park Baptist festival. He enjoyed playing a few of the games like bean bag toss and fishing. He also really enjoyed looking at the animals and little kids dressed up. After HP we headed for the mall where the stores have bags of candy for the kids. I had no idea what we were in for - there were tons of kids. We started at JCPenney's where there was a line of people - Bucky decided he didn't want to wait so he just took off through everyone. I tried to get him to hold his bag up for some of the stores but he didn't want to stop which was fine with me since I don't let him eat candy anyway. Maybe next year he'll get the idea :) He did, however, let us know when he was done. My dad was holding his hand and he just dropped to the floor. My dad would stand him up, take a few steps, and down he went again. I was dying laughing...along with everyone else who passed us. It was hilarious!! :D


No comments: