Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sick Little Boy

Bucky was feeling fine this morning and we went to Book Babies. He went down for a nap around noon and slept for two hours. However, when he woke up he felt warm so i took his temperature...101.6. I immediately gave him some Tylenol to try to get the fever down and called my mom to come watch him when she got off work so I could go vote. She got there about two hours after Tylenol so I rechecked his temp...98.6...much better. I tried to get him to eat something for dinner and he ate a couple of bites of a breadstick but he just wasn't hungry. He stayed in his high chair while I finished eating and then I realized he was so quiet because he was sound asleep. I picked him up to put him to bed and I could definitely tell the Tylenol wore off because I felt his heat through his clothes and mine...101. Time for some Motrin and then off to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor pitiful baby boy! I hope he gets feeling better.

LouellaRuth said...

How is Bucky today? Sure hope he is better. I found the new blog & love it . love it & love more. Thanks Gma