Monday, November 3, 2008

Bucky's First Babysitting Gig

Tonight, I watched Chase while Hubbell had a meeting and Kevin coached a game. Bucky and Chase did so well together. Chase didn't cry one bit when Hubbell left - he just waved, made a little whimper when she closed the door, and then went about his business. My son, on the other hand, knocked on the door and watched out the window. It was quite amusing because then Chase decided he needed to join in on the fun. This was fine with me because I was in the process of cooking dinner so this kept them out from under me for a little while. They both sat in their respective chairs during dinner. Bucky ate some of his hamburger and all of his veggies. Chase didn't eat hardly anything but I think he's going through a phase right now. Bucky did that, too, and it's quite scary when they won't eat...but then one day you wake up and they are hungry no matter how much they eat. Weird. After dinner was over and hands were cleaned, they continued to amuse each other while I tidied up the kitchen and high chairs. They are actually quite a pair when you let them just run around and play.

No comments: