Monday, January 16, 2012

It's soooooo not happening...

I've failed again at blogging daily but such is life. If that's the worst thing I fail at than I am doing just fine.

Over the Christmas break, we all headed down to PC for some family time with my folks. And I got to meet Caitlyn for the first time. She was only 4 days old. I gotta say, my bro and sis-in-law make some really, REALLY cute babies! We hung out at the house, played, visited some friends, enjoyed no one having the stomach flu this year, and even took time for some extra activities, such as fishing and going to the park. We did make it over to Ft Walton for a few hours to visit there too. Nothing too exciting happened, which is just the way we like it. And for those who were wondering, I could've worn shorts on Christmas Day :)!

Buck and I went to a friend's friend's house (because that's what we do in the South) for the FSU bowl game against Notre Dame. Though we were all worried at first, all I have to say is "Go NOLES!"

We also went to a "family-friendly" New Year's Eve party. Bucky was the only kiddo to survive until midnight - what a champ! The kids roasted marshmallows, did sparklers, and played Wii most of the night while the adults watched football and just had a great time. Thanks Trey!

And then we headed home...

No comments: