Monday, April 18, 2011

On 16 April Bucky's team, the Tornadoes, won another challenging match against the Sharks. The game ending score was 5-2 (I think we actually scored 6 though). The main thing I care about is that Bucky scored his first goal ever! Talk about one proud mama and one proud kiddo! The other team was pushing and shoving a LOT but we still managed to come out ahead. Bucky was even pushed out of his shoe at one point.


Bucky started the game playing goalie but that ended rather abruptly when he stood there and let the other team score. He crossed his arms and walked off the field, pouting. When he went back in to where he wanted to play (running around and kicking the ball), it didn't take him long to score his first and only goal. I think I kinda got it on video. I realized that even though I had the video camera, I wasn't actually watching the game through the screen :). He had a wonderful game! We still need to work on team play and sportsmanship, along with getting back up after a fall but we'll get there eventually :).


No comments: