Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Hahahaha Moment

Buck and I like Bucky's Lil Dragon sensei. Well, yesterday sealed the deal for me. About halfway through the class, the door opened. When that happens we all look because that means someone has to pee. Not yesterday. The sensei brought a child to his mother and said "it's just not working today." He then went back into the classroom sans child. It was AWESOME! The kid was kicked out of class because he was distracting the others. Now the sensei has been very patient with this child but apparently yesterday was the straw. After class, he gave me a report of Bucky's abilities. Apparently Bucky is doing very well. "He talks too much when he's next to (kid's name)" but once they were separated he did great. I don't know where he gets excessive talking from *cough* but I'm thrilled that he is doing so well and enjoys it. They are apparently learning new moves because he stopped in the middle of the parking lot to show me :). After moving him to the side, I watched and appropriately Oooh-ed and Aaahhh-ed.

No comments: