Tuesday, May 22, 2012

TBall

I never in a million years thought I would ever, ever cheer for a northern sports team (unless, of course, one of my kiddos decides to play sports at a college up there)...but I cheer for the Mets this year. Well, I cheer for the 3-4 yr old Mets that is. Bucky's team has real uniforms this time with team names on them and he was picked for the Mets. They are learning how to slide and I must say that he loves it. His pants were dirty before the practice and game even started because he was going back and forth between 2nd and 3rd bases to slide. It's hilarious watching this age group learn such a difficult skill but our kiddo has greatly improved. They had a scrimmage with another team on this day. The rules were simple. Everyone hits and runs all the bases no matter what. The team in the field tries to tag the runner with the ball. They all had a great time!

Practicing Sliding

Up to Bat

Sliding into Home

Happy to Score

Trying to tag someone out

No comments: