Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Year in the Making

I was getting nostalgic the other day when I was trying to get my 21 month old to sit still so I could take some V-day portraits of him. Needless to say, I only got one of him with a backdrop and some rose petals. I started thinking about how hard it was last year because he kept crawling away. That's when I realized it only gets harder from here. He is a well-behaved child for the most part but when he decides he doesn't want to do something, it doesn't get done. Here are some pictures to show you how much our little boy has grown. The first two are a couple of shots from this year and the second two are from last year. It's amazing to me how much one child can change in 365 days but it's a joy and honor to watch him and learn from him :)

No comments: