Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ouch!

Bucky fell Tuesday night and busted his lip. For those who have not seen him when he is tired, he walks like a little drunk man, stumbling from side to side. Well, he was trying to get away from me because I wanted to put his PJ's on him and he wasn't ready. He ran once and fell, came back for more, ran again and this time he bit his bottom lip. I thought he was just upset because he fell until I picked him up and saw the blood running from his mouth. Who knew such a tiny mouth could bleed so much?!?! Not me. Needless to say, the bleeding stopped, I called my dad for affirmation that I couldn't do anything else, and Bucky laid down for me to put his PJ's on. What an unexpected ending to a perfectly good day. (It's the left side of his bottom lip. He also hit his right cheek so I don't know what happened exactly.)

No comments: