Sunday, February 8, 2009

This Weekend

Friday and Saturday, I had a yard sale with Alisa to try to get rid of a few unnecessary items. We did pretty good and most of what was left went straight to Goodwill. In other words, the crap didn't come back to my apartment. Although the first part of the morning was very chilly (there was frost on the ground), the sunny part of the day was very nice. We both started shedding our layers as the days progressed. Bucky was with me the first day because everyone else was working but he stayed with my parents on Friday night so he didn't have to spend both cold mornings outside with me. He was bundled up but I still didn't want extra exposure if I could avoid it - Thanks mom and dad!

Today was an inside day until after his nap. I have found that if we leave the house, I spend money. Therefore, I'm trying not to leave the house every day like I was doing. We did, however, go in the front and side yard after he woke up from his 3 hour nap so he could get some fresh air and I could get some pictures. He didn't want to stay out too long for some reason but I hope you enjoy what I did get :)

No comments: