Sunday, January 2, 2011

2nd Day of the New Year

Today was a good day. After a very relaxing, sleepy day yesterday today needed to be a good day. The weather has been rainy and dark which makes it even more difficult to get up and go. However, this morning we did prints of the kiddos, took some pics with my mom and dad and both grandkids, and got some pictures put on the wall for my parents. Bucky and I then went to Sonny's for lunch with Mike and Lynn. Good food, horrible service - enough said. We enjoyed spending time with them after Bucky went through his usual "shyness" whenever he sees someone he kinda knows. They have big plans for the upcoming year and we are hoping everything works out like they plan. Right now, little man is down for a nap while I "pack" for our road trip to ATL followed by our flight to Denver. By "pack" I mean that I am obviously sitting down playing on my computer to avoid the inevitable task of packing our two suitcases, one carry-on, and one backpack with enough activities to keep a three year old busy on a 3 1/2 hour nonstop flight. I can do it; I have before; I just don't want to. So here I sit...But in the meantime, here are some pics from this morning. 





No comments: