Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Why is it that we only think about setting goals once a year? I, too, have fallen prey to this way of thinking. Every year I set goals and even though I try my hardest, I inevitably don't reach that goal. So I made it easier this year. My resolution is to have more fun and make more time for myself. Whether it be go back to school or enjoy alone time or read a new book or travel around Colorado, I will enjoy it. I want to visit a new place this year. If I don't, I'll live but I will have fun planning for it. I want to do more crafts and more scrapbooking this year. If I don't, I will survive but I'll have fun buying things for it and thinking about projects to do. I want to take more photos. At this point my hubby is laughing because he is thinking "How in the world can you take MORE pictures than you already take?" By this I mean that I want to do more with my pictures. I have thousands and thousands of pictures scattered here and there and sitting and waiting. Wait no more little pictures - some of you will be put on my wall this year, some will be put into albums. I will also take more pictures of my friends for them to enjoy. I want to do more with my hubby and son - This WILL happen! After all, spending time with family is the most important thing. Hope you all have a wonderfully productive year!

No comments: