Sunday, June 7, 2009

Big Boy Bed

I don't remember if I've already blogged this but we have put Bucky into his Big Boy Bed. He took to it like a champ. We have had a few incidents of him wanting to play rather than sleep but that's to be expected since his bedroom is also his playroom. I put a couple of blankets underneath the big "hole" in the railing to cushion the floor if he falls out. Here are a couple of his most recent sleeping positions. First we have the "I want to get out of bed but I'm way too tired"; this was how I found him the night he put himself to bed. You read that right - he disappeared from the living room and got very quiet. He had found his puppy and paci and climbed into bed. This was a couple of hours later before we went to bed.
Here is how I found him the next night before we went to bed.

I took him for his two year appt the other day and he weighs 28 lbs. 6 ozs and measures 33.5". He is in the 50th percentile in both categories now. Apparently he just needed time to grow :)

No comments: