Monday, June 22, 2009

I Heart Faces: Let's Hear It For the Boys

A high school friend of mine introduced me to a site called I Heart Faces. They have weekly contests for all levels of photography so I thought I'd try it this week. You can click on the button below to go to the site to view the other contests and entries.



This is my entry for the kids category. It's one of my most recent favorites. I laid down on the grass to get a picture of my son with the sky in the background and he quickly ran over and got down beside me as if to say "Whatcha doin'?" He always finds a way to make me laugh.

6 comments:

tiff said...

What a cutie! Love those big blue eyes.

Kate - k8tography said...

I am a sucker for blue eyes...just lovely!

Yelena R. said...

Very cute shot :)

Unknown said...

Awww, what a cutie! Good picture:)

Foursons said...

What a cute shot, and I love the story behind it!

Tess said...

Aw, what a sweet boy!