Sunday, January 4, 2009

Entering 2009

This year will be better. I am determined to reach the goals I have set for me and my family no matter what. They are not big goals because failure will surely ensue if the goal is too large. But enough about that...

Bucky and I went to Pier Park on New Year's Eve to enjoy the nonexistent festivities. There were two bouncy houses in a dark "alley" and that was about it for his age. We watched the band for a little while but it made me nervous as more people gathered since I was the only one keeping an eye on my child. He was not content to sit in his stroller as I walked up and down the streets so we went home shortly after arriving. He was in bed by 8:30 PM but I did manage to stay awake until the ball drop. No toasting, no singing, just me and the TV. Fun, Fun...

No comments: