Friday, January 30, 2009

And now...the rest of the story...

Wednesday we didn't do much because it was rainy outside. It was definitely a day to stay in and try to pack some things...so I did. Thursday we ran a few errands b/c we just had to get out of the house. Bucky has been getting up earlier and napping rather strangely for the past few days so our schedule is a little off right now. We went to dinner with my family that night because my mom left for Disney on Friday and we like to get together before someone leaves. Today we were supposed to go to the zoo with some friends but it was windier than any of us expected and since we are all nursing post-cold babies, we all decided to cancel for today. We can use our cheap tickets any day so we are trying to reschedule. Bucky and I did go to DJ and Alisa's for dinner tonight. She is such a good cook so I am trying to learn some tips from her for when I have a family to cook for again. Sorry so crappy with pictures lately but that unfortunately has not been at the top of my mind. I'll try better next week :)

No comments: