Sunday, October 26, 2008

PC Playgroup Halloween Carnival

We had a very busy and eventful weekend. Saturday Bucky and I went to the PC Playgroup Carnival where we met up with a few of our friends. I wasn't originally going to attend but was peer-pressured into it...and I'm glad I have persistent friends. Bucky had a great time walking around in his costume and roaring at people. He even played the game where you dig in the sandbox for a ball to trade in for a prize. We had a time trying to get some pictures of Bucky, Chase and Jimmy together but it turned out better than I thought it would. I finally caught up with Sabrina whom I haven't seen or talked to in ages. Overall we had a really good time. I planned on heading to First Baptist Church in Lynn Haven for their fall festival but it was much smaller than it was made out to be so we were convinced to go downtown for the Festival of Nations. There was supposed to be dancing and cutural stuff but apparently we missed that part and everyone appeared to be killing time until the pumpkin lighting thing. Hubbell and I discussed waiting but decided to head our separate ways. Sunday we ran errands and I started his Christmas shopping. I was also able to get me a couple of small items to help protect my camera lenses against chipping and debris. I got Bucky a 3 drawer chest to put his toys in so I can try to get them out of the living room so it looks like an adult lives here and not just a 17 month old :) . I don't mind the toys but they have started taking over my already small apartment and I'm afraid that if I let it go any longer, I'll be overthrown as head of this household. Anyway, he's asleep and I'm finishing up cleaning for the evening.

No comments: