Wednesday, November 7, 2012

One Month

On 1 October, my baby turned 1...well, 1 month old. I bought some stickers for just this occasion and was so glad I did. There is one for every month up to a year. Now, if I can just keep up with them every month...

This month she has learned to eat, sleep, pee, and poop. At her two week appointment, she weighed 7 lbs, 10 oz and was 19 inches. The doctor and nurse both asked me what formula she has been eating and were both equally shocked when I told them she wasn't eating formula and it was only breastmilk. This mama was doing something right :). She is a healthy, happy baby. She reminds me of her big brother at this age in that she only cries if something is wrong or she is needing something from us. And there are several warning squeaks prior to full blown crying most of the time. She is also learning to smile. It is so great to be experiencing this again and to be able to enjoy all these "firsts" for the second time.

No comments: