Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Break, the Final Chapter

The last day of our Spring Break trip was Easter. We were not originally planning on staying that long but I thought Bucky and Jazzlyn would have a good time hunting eggs together...and they did! Buck was supposed to join us but ended up staying in Ga to do some work and because one of our cats was sick and needed daily medicine. I almost headed back early but Bucky was too excited about hunting eggs. He showed Jazzlyn how to do it and also shared his eggs that he found with her (and Caitlyn). The kiddo has his bad moments but it's moments like this that remind me of what a great kid we have and what a great heart he has. After we headed home, I realized what a horrible photographer I have become. I've never been the best but I can definitely tell that I need to practice. Mainly I need to remember to get pictures of everyone. Most of my mom's side of the family was there but, alas, there are not pictures to prove it. Hopefully my mom did better than I this year! 

Easter Swag

Finding Eggs

Helping

Sharing His Find

Mom, Bro, and Caitlyn

Cousins

Cousins #2

Cousinly Love

Bro's Fam

My Fam (minus the hubby)

Their Cute Little Baskets

No comments: