Monday, March 26, 2012

Here We Go Again...

I'm pregnant! I am a little over 16 weeks along now and feeling better and better each day. We've had a few hurdles to overcome but came through them (or over them) like champs. Bucky is very excited to be a Big Brother and he will make an excellent one! I have no doubts about his capability to love and help care for this new little addition. Every day I let him know how much we love him and make sure to answer any questions he may have or even just talk to him about his day and what's going on with him. I am finally able to start cooking again (thank goodness). I was beginning to go crazy having to stay away from all things smelly, good or bad, but that is now in the past for the most part. I am getting to do some of my normal activities again...and I am so excited!

According to Babycenter, our little addition is now the size of an avocado. It's amazing that just two months ago, he/she was just the size of a kidney bean. And just before that, a poppy seed. I enjoy reading how fast our baby is growing and all the new things developing. Needless to say, we are all ecstatic about our new baby and can hardly wait for September to get here. :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful! I hope you continue feeling good. I'm almost 21 weeks and I must say the last few have felt GREAT! I am so glad to be out of that first trimester. It wasn't THAT bad, but it wasn't that great either. :)