Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rant

Here is an email I sent to Dollar Tree Stores today after heading straight home from their store because I did not want to make someone else's day miserable due to this one person.

"I went to store #2572 in Fountain, CO today. The Sales Associate, Kenyatta, made a comment to me that was very rude and inappropriate. My 3 1/2 yo kiddo was not behaving through the line and began taking things out of the bag so I tapped his hand and turned him forward. During this I didn't realize that I needed to push a button on the keypad. She did it, I apologized. She responded, "It's much more important to beat your child." Being the non-abusive parent that I am, I was greatly offended and found it hard to be the bigger person and not say anything right at that moment. However, I did want to let you all know the attitude being portrayed by this store."

I am not one to take things to heart but this woman just pissed me off and I couldn't help but think this was not the first time nor the last time. Whether anything happens or not is not the issue...I just needed to voice what happened to me.

1 comment:

Lou said...

wtf.. id complain to this pisses me off and it wasnt even me. Hopefully they take care of it. She should never say that to anyone.