Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Full Day

Yesterday was a very full day for us. We were out of the house most of the day. And when we were home, we were busy. The morning started with a pancake breakfast supporting one of my friend's sons' soccer team. It was very yummy and Bucky ate 4 pancakes! We came home after that to bake some cookies for the FRG cookie exchange. While I was baking, he was enjoying playing in the bathtub. For those of you who are not saying "Why were you not in the bathroom?", the bathroom and kitchen share a wall and I can hear him the entire time. No worries. And I did share the beaters with him so all's good. Anyway, we had our cookie exchange and that, too, was very yummy. I love those girls! Lots of comic relief and stories to share. All in all a very good time! After that we ate at Outback with Lisa and her kiddos because I needed a good steak. Then we headed back to my house for chill out time. It's great because the kiddos can watch something upstairs and we can watch something downstairs. Everyone's happy - win-win :).

No comments: