Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcoming in the New Year

I didn't have any big plans for New Year's Eve this year. We had returned from Christmas vacay in FL a couple of days prior and I am still recovering from the travel. When I received an invite yesterday afternoon, I decided to jump on it and make myself (and the kids) get out of the house. I whipped together some no-bake cookies and got us all dressed and we headed over (it's only about 2 minutes from our house). We had a really fun time! The kids played while the adults hung out, drank, and played some games (Cards Against Humanity among others). It was nice to relax while welcoming in the New Year. Here's to an exciting, eventful, yet relaxing 2017!

 Ashley and I

 K enjoying a lighted balloon.

 Disco Ball Light

Just Me :) 

Bucky and Nick 

The Set-up 

Adios M-F-er 

Dancing with Kira 

Ashley, Calvin (b'day boy), and Me 

Fun with Silly String 

Tooting our Horns 

Midnight!!! 



Glassy-eyed Kiddos Ready To Go Home and Sleep

No comments: