Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another Birthday...

...came and went. My friends were asking me what I wanted to do and my answer was "nothing." Well, that wasn't going to cut it so we all went to a friend's house and danced to the "Just Dance" game on the Wii. It was so much fun. I even got a few grown-up minutes because the older kids took the younger kids next door to the playground...after the tiniest cake in the world that is. (They made me wear the "happy" hat) They ordered pizza for us all and then sang to me while I held my cake. I ate so much pizza and the cake was so sweet, I only ate one bite at the time. I also got several phone calls and facebook messages wishing me the best. I felt very loved. While the kids were outside we enjoyed our adult beverage. Ok - it was actually just the MOST potent grape juice I have ever tasted. We were all looking at each other and checking the bottle to make sure but it really didn't have any alcohol in it.

No comments: