Friday, May 21, 2010

No Wonder My Back Hurts

I took Bucky to the doctor on Wednesday for his 3 year checkup. Good news - no shots at the 3 year checkup unless something is missing...but Bucky was up to date - YAY!! Now on to his size...he weighs 32.7 lbs (60%) and is 36.5 inches (20%). He definitely has his daddy's build - short and stocky. This explains why, after carrying him for a few minutes, I'm asking him to walk beside me. His hearing is great and his vision is approx. 20/30. They had him look at a chart with pictures for vision but he didn't know some of the pictures and he got bored after a few minutes. He did do very well, however, while the nurse had his attention. Everything checked out fine and developmentally he is right where he's supposed to be. I think he's ahead of the game in certain areas but maybe that's just me :).

No comments: