Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Springtime?!?!

The weather here has definitely not been steady in either direction. There was snow on the ground yesterday morning and it was high-60's today. I have yet to check on our garden because I'm afraid of what I'm going to find. Bucky's tomatoes started growing so I planted about 10 of them in the garden. Hopefully, they'll survive the up and down temps b/c, quite frankly, we don't cover our veggies in Florida. I do still have one little pot with growing plants inside just in case the ones outside bite the big one.
On a different note, I finished painting the kitchen and dining room. Now I'm on a mission to find pictures for the dining room. I also have to hang the vertical blinds. I'll take and post pictures once the whole thing is completed. I do have some before pictures so you can see the ugly colors I gladly painted over to brighten the room.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Good luck with the garden April! I've been worried about my flowers for the same reason!!

Oh painting...hate doing it, but love the end result!

Is your Cricut there yet?
Take care
~KristinaH

April said...

Hi Kristina -
Thanks!
I did get my Cricut yesterday but haven't had time to play yet :)

Betsy said...

Hang in there, the weather will get better...Give Bucky and big hug/kiss from his gamma!! Miss you guys so much!!