Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Bro is a Grown-Up Now

On March 6, 2010, my baby brother, DJ, was married to his beautiful bride, Alisa. They were visibly very excited about the day and wedding. It was a wonderful and short ceremony at Oaks by the Bay followed by a fun and entertaining reception at the Boatyard. The wedding was a little chilly since it was outside but everyone looked great. My little ring bearer made it up the aisle with a little coaxing from the flower girls but stopped when he saw his grandaddy. He did much better than I expected. Alisa made all the reception decorations and DJ, her cousin, and I helped her decorate. When we got there after the ceremony, it was absolutely gorgeous with all the candles lit and twinkle lights on. She did a wonderful job making everything. I know they were both very happy the stressful part was over and they seemed to thoroughly enjoy having fun with everyone on the dance floor. Congratulations DJ and Alisa! I am so proud of you baby brother and am so happy you found someone with which to spend the rest of your life! I love you!!

No comments: