Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quick Update

We made it back to Texas Tuesday night around 500 pm. It was definitely an adventure travelling with two adults, one child, a dog, and four cats. Bucky did the best , I think. We stopped overnight near Lafayette, LA. I wish we had more time because I like to explore new locations during road trips but maybe next time. We enjoyed seeing those we were able to but I really missed a few that were unable to work it into their schedules. Hopefully next time, we'll have more notice for his leave. We still haven't unloaded the trailer but have been busy. We took Bucky to the ER yesterday because he was still unable to properly walk. The XRays didn't show anything but we chose to splint his leg and they are referring us to an orthopedic dr to make sure nothing is wrong with his growth plates. Apparently the area that is still sensitive is prone to break in toddlers (his calf area). Anyway - he is walking ok with it and hopefully all he needs is something to stabilize it but we're covering all bases just in case. I'll upload pics when we get internet and I am using my computer instead of his phone.

2 comments:

LouellaRuth said...

We pray Bucky is OK

LouellaRuth said...

How is Bucky? Our lease is up today & we have not heard anything.